HiveFit Chocolate 100% Whey Protein Isolate (2.18lbs) - 30 servings
Free Shipping to U.S. 50 States
No hormones or antibiotics ever!
Flavored with real cacao powder, providing the highest level of antioxidants and theobromine in a natural approach
Higher glutathione levels mean fewer free radicals meaning less muscle soreness and quicker recovery
We are proud to offer the highest quality, most bio-available, 100% grass-fed, non-GMO whey isolate protein in the market. Our whey has a perfect blend of naturally occurring amino acids that are almost identical to the human muscle tissue amino acid profile thanks to the highest standard sourcing we could find in the world. This means our protein is truly human compatible and not perceived by the body as a foreign substance, therefore making it highly absorbable without causing any inflammation at the cellular level! This translates to a healthier protein powder and more efficient muscle synthesis and cell repair.
Being 100% whey isolate makes the lactose content almost un-existent making it safe to those that are lactose intolerant. Our whey proteins do not contain antibiotics or hormones and we certainly do not amino spike. Whey protein helps boost glutathione levels by increasing its precursors such cysteine, immunoglobulins and other active peptides. Glutathione is the body’s most potent antioxidant and supplementing with a high quality whey protein is the most effective way to raise it at the cellular level.
We have flavored this protein with raw cacao powder which has more than 300 phytochemicals and 4x the antioxidants of regular cocoa powder. It also helps reduce free radicals and increases serotonin levels among the hundreds of benefits it provides.
How are we different? Most protein powders in the market will give you far less protein than advertised because of amino spiking (adding amino acids to raise the overall protein content of the powder when tested without disclosing on the label. Very unethical). Other companies may use fillers and/or thickening agents to make up some of the bulk of the protein, so when you are buying an Isolate protein, not only do you run the risk of taking in the above fillers, but also being blended with inferior sources of protein as listed.
A product that says Whey Isolate on the label doesn't mean is only Whey Isolate, all it means by law is that 51% of what is in that container is Whey Isolate. You may be ask what makes the other 49%? Inferior sources of protein (if you are lucky) such as concentrates or casein or most likely fillers, gums, thickening agents, amino acids, etc. which wont be listed on the label. Sad and unethical but some companies will take advantage of how the law is written to make money. At HiveFit we pride ourselves with having 100% transparency on our label and list even the most minimal ingredients used as well as its amounts.
Product Specific Q&A
- Is your protein un-denatured? No, all whey protein powder in the United States needs to be pasteurized by law even at the lowest temperature but it will still cause some fractions of the protein to be altered, but that doesn’t mean the protein is just empty calories, you still get all of the benefits shown in studies as well as what HiveFit lists on the label.
- Is your protein spiked with anything? No, we don’t believe in cutting corners and our mission is to deliver the best quality products to the consumer. Protein spiking or also known as amino spiking not only would lower the quality and effectiveness of the product, but would also be unethical.
- Does your whey protein have all of its naturally occurring bioactive peptides? Yes, HiveFit does not strip out or add any bioactive peptides, you get what nature has originally intended to give you.
- Is your protein coming from a grass-fed and non-GMO source? Yes, although not a critical step in whey isolate protein since the fat content is extremely low, HiveFit feels that every bit can make a difference and when striving to make the healthiest protein in the market, HiveFit won’t cut any corners to save money as little or insignificant as it may be. We pride ourselves in bringing our protein from Ireland, which next to New Zealand has the highest standards in whey sources in the world.
- Does your protein have any added hormones or antibiotics? No, HiveFit whey protein is antibiotic, rBGH and rBST free.
- Why does your whey protein not contain any hydrolyzed protein? 100% hydrolyzed protein in inedible, when breaking down the protein to such degree, this mimics what your stomach acid would do after it has digested a protein source completely. If we did that, the protein wouldn’t stay together in any form.
Supplement Line Q&A
Are all of the HiveFit supplements made in an FDA registered facility as well as GMP compliant? Yes
- Is it normal for some of the ingredients to float to the top after the product has been mixed? Yes, HiveFit supplements do not contain any type of gums or binders, as well as any chemicals to help keep everything together, some separation is completely normal. We like to brag about this!
- Does HiveFit list everything used on their labels? Yes, we are very proud to say we have a 100% transparency and full disclosure label on every single one of our products, including the non-active ingredients, which to us are still just as important as the active ingredients!
- Are all of your supplements free of artificial sweeteners, colorants, flavors, and preservatives? Yes, those are all standards on the entire HiveFit product line.
- Do any of the HiveFit products contain any banned substances? No, all of our ingredients are heavily tested not only to assure the highest purity and quality, but also for effectiveness and maximum health, leaving all banned products out of the equation.
- Why are some of your products in amber glass bottles? Some products are more impacted with the environment than others. We use amber bottles because it helps lower the moisture as well as the oxygen transfer rate in and out of the bottle on the products that are more susceptible to environmental damage and oxidation.