Free Shipping to U.S. 50 States
Helps to balance omega 3:6 ratios to reduce inflammation at cellular level. This balancing effect provides less brain fog and clearer thoughts along with less joint pain.
Omega-3 fatty acids are being recognized more and more as critical elements of cardiovascular, nervous system, immune and skin health, among others. The best natural source of omega-3 fatty acids is fatty fish which contains both eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). Many people do not include adequate amounts of fatty fish in their diet. Our molecularly distilled Concentrated Omega-3 is from a sustainable and environmentally responsible source, as certified by Friend of the Sea. The supply is also tested for pesticides, PCBs, and heavy metals. Natural orange oil is added to provide a pleasant flavor.
Product Specific Q&A
- What part of the fish is used to obtain the omega-3? The entire body is used.
- Do your fish oil contain high amounts of heavy metals? Our fish oil is tested for heavy metal contamination to provide safe products to our customers. Customers may receive a recent analysis upon request.
- Is there any iodine in the fish oil? The iodine content of our fish is less than 1ppm, however tests to detect iodine are not very sensitive and vary from time to time. Regardless, the typical amount is extremely low.
- Is there any MSG in the gelatin capsule? No MSG is added to any of our products, however MSG may occur naturally in products containing glutamine.
Supplement Line Q&A
- Are all of the HiveFit supplements made in an FDA registered facility as well as GMP compliant? Yes
- Is it normal for some of the ingredients to float to the top after the product has been mixed? Yes, HiveFit supplements do not contain any type of gums or binders, as well as any chemicals to help keep everything together, some separation is completely normal. We like to brag about this!
- Does HiveFit list everything used on their labels? Yes, we are very proud to say we have a 100% transparency and full disclosure label on every single one of our products, including the non-active ingredients, which to us are still just as important as the active ingredients!
- Are all of your supplements free of artificial sweeteners, colorants, flavors, and preservatives? Yes, those are all standards on the entire HiveFit product line.
- Do any of the HiveFit products contain any banned substances? No, all of our ingredients are heavily tested not only to assure the highest purity and quality, but also for effectiveness and maximum health, leaving all banned products out of the equation.
- Why are some of your products in amber glass bottles? Some products are more impacted with the environment than others. We use amber bottles because it helps lower the moisture as well as the oxygen transfer rate in and out of the bottle on the products that are more susceptible to environmental damage and oxidation.