HiveFit Men's Whole Food Based Multivitamin - 90ct capsules
Free Shipping to U.S. 50 States
Grown in non-GMO food complex
This provides important co-factors that are normally found in food that most multi vitamins can’t offer
While we don’t make a legal claim you can take this on an empty stomach, many of our customers do so happily
Whole food based multi-vitamins are groups of isolated vitamins that have been grown in a non-GMO food complex. Using this method, the bio-availability is significantly higher than synthetic vitamins since the body is able to break down and absorb the nutrients much easier as they are in their natural state. This allows for easier digestion and they can be taken on empty stomach since they are a food versus a foreign synthetic substance to the human body.
Contains 18 essential nutrients in more natural potencies derived from whole fruits, vegetables, and herbs. A focused blend of botanicals for men’s health, including Saw Palmetto and Lycopene. With additional Zinc and Iron free.
Product Specific Q&A
- What is ORAC? ORAC stands for Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity. It measures how much a particular substance has the ability to absorb a free radical. Higher ORAC levels mean a food has the high potency of antioxidant activity.
- Why are your multi-vitamins food-based? Although there is no scientific basis to justify that a whole-foods based multi-vitamin does in the body any different than a synthetic multi-vitamin, having a source that’s coming from nature is more natural and will not upset the stomach. The absorption rate and effectiveness is much higher since it’s a nutrient complex (combining micro- and macro-nutrients) making a food matrix that will be maximized as it enters your body and will feel natural.
- Are you food-based multi-vitamins non-GMO? Yes, the foods used in these multi-vitamins are grown in a non-GMO complex.
Supplement Line Q&A
- Are all of the HiveFit supplements made in an FDA registered facility as well as GMP compliant? Yes
- Is it normal for some of the ingredients to float to the top after the product has been mixed? Yes, HiveFit supplements do not contain any type of gums or binders, as well as any chemicals to help keep everything together, some separation is completely normal. We like to brag about this!
- Does HiveFit list everything used on their labels? Yes, we are very proud to say we have a 100% transparency and full disclosure label on every single one of our products, including the non-active ingredients, which to us are still just as important as the active ingredients!
- Are all of your supplements free of artificial sweeteners, colorants, flavors, and preservatives? Yes, those are all standards on the entire HiveFit product line.
- Do any of the HiveFit products contain any banned substances? No, all of our ingredients are heavily tested not only to assure the highest purity and quality, but also for effectiveness and maximum health, leaving all banned products out of the equation.
- Why are some of your products in amber glass bottles? Some products are more impacted with the environment than others. We use amber bottles because it helps lower the moisture as well as the oxygen transfer rate in and out of the bottle on the products that are more susceptible to environmental damage and oxidation.