Probiotic Digestive Supplement
Free Shipping to U.S. 50 States
20 Billion x 10 live strains along with digestive enzymes and prebiotics
Maximizes nutrient uptake and assimilation
Ensures your stomach (gut) assimilates ALL of your food so you minimize gas/bloating by maximizing nutrient uptake and assimilation
You can’t have a flat stomach if you’re burping and bloated with gas. Digest ALL of your food for a settled stomach
Particularly valuable for people undertaking pre-contest or low carbohydrate diets
Prebiotics, probiotics, and enzymes each play key roles in supporting a healthy digestive system. Our Probiotic Digestive Support features a high count blend of 10 probiotic strains to promote balance, along with the functional prebiotic to feed these beneficial bacteria. Nutrient absorption and comfort are further supported by a broad spectrum of enzymes to help restore and maintain normal digestive function.
Product Specific Q&A
- Do your probiotics need to be refrigerated? Refrigeration maintains and extends the potency or live cell count of the beneficial bacteria. Although probiotics have a natural die-off rate over time, the cooler air in the refrigerator will reduce the die-off rate making them hold their potency much longer.
- Are the probiotics shelf-stable? Yes, partially. It is perfectly fine to have the probiotics outside before opening. Ideally at room temperature with no direct sunlight. Once the probiotics are opened then refrigeration is highly suggested but not required. We use amber bottles which helps lower the moisture as well as the oxygen transfer rate in and out of the bottle.
Supplement Line Q&A
- Are all of the HiveFit supplements made in an FDA registered facility as well as GMP compliant? Yes
- Is it normal for some of the ingredients to float to the top after the product has been mixed? Yes, HiveFit supplements do not contain any type of gums or binders, as well as any chemicals to help keep everything together, some separation is completely normal. We like to brag about this!
- Does HiveFit list everything used on their labels? Yes, we are very proud to say we have a 100% transparency and full disclosure label on every single one of our products, including the non-active ingredients, which to us are still just as important as the active ingredients!
- Are all of your supplements free of artificial sweeteners, colorants, flavors, and preservatives? Yes, those are all standards on the entire HiveFit product line.
- Do any of the HiveFit products contain any banned substances? No, all of our ingredients are heavily tested not only to assure the highest purity and quality, but also for effectiveness and maximum health, leaving all banned products out of the equation.
- Why are some of your products in amber glass bottles? Some products are more impacted with the environment than others. We use amber bottles because it helps lower the moisture as well as the oxygen transfer rate in and out of the bottle on the products that are more susceptible to environmental damage and oxidation.