BACK TO TOP
HiveFit Supplement Line Q&A
- I'm not sure what supplements I need? Please email us at info@HiveFit.com and we will be more than happy to tailor a supplement plan based on your needs and goals. This is free of charge.
- Are all of the HiveFit supplements made in an FDA registered facility as well as GMP compliant? Yes
- Is it normal for some of the ingredients to float to the top after the product has been mixed? Yes, HiveFit supplements do not contain any type of gums or binders, as well as any chemicals to help keep everything together, some separation is completely normal. We like to brag about this!
- Does HiveFit list everything used on their labels? Yes, we are very proud to say we have a 100% transparency and full disclosure label on every single one of our products, including the non-active ingredients, which to us are still just as important as the active ingredients!
- Are all of your supplements free of artificial sweeteners, colorants, flavors, and preservatives? Yes, those are all standards on the entire HiveFit product line.
- Do any of the HiveFit products contain any banned substances? No, all of our ingredients are heavily tested not only to assure the highest purity and quality, but also for effectiveness and maximum health, leaving all banned products out of the equation.
- Why are some of your products in amber glass bottles? Some products are more impacted with the environment than others. We use amber bottles because it helps lower the moisture as well as the oxygen transfer rate in and out of the bottle on the products that are more susceptible to environmental damage and oxidation.
These statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.