How are we different? Most protein powders in the market will give you far less protein than advertised because of amino spiking (adding amino acids to raise the overall protein content of the powder when tested without disclosing on the label. Very unethical). Other companies may use fillers and/or thickening agents to make up some of the bulk of the protein, so when you are buying an Isolate protein, not only do you run the risk of taking in the above fillers, but also being blended with inferior sources of protein as listed.
Being 100% whey isolate makes the lactose content almost un-existent making it safe to those that are lactose intolerant. Our whey proteins do not contain antibiotics or hormones and we certainly do not amino spike. Whey protein helps boost glutathione levels by increasing its precursors such cysteine, immunoglobulins and other active peptides. Glutathione is the body’s most potent antioxidant and supplementing with a high quality whey protein is the most effective way to raise it at the cellular level. Our whey is also a great source of naturally occurring IGF-1 which has shown to fight effects of aging, prevent muscle and bone loss, as well as protect against neurological disorders.
A product that says Whey Isolate on the label doesn't mean is only Whey Isolate, all it means by law is that 51% of what is in that container is Whey Isolate. You may be ask what makes the other 49%? Inferior sources of protein (if you are lucky) such as concentrates or casein or most likely fillers, gums, thickening agents, amino acids, etc. which may not be listed on the label. Sad and unethical, but some companies will take advantage of how the law is written to make money. At HiveFit we pride ourselves with having 100% transparency on our label and list even the most minimal ingredients used as well as its amounts.
How are we different from other "fat burners"? Let's start by saying there are no products in the market that actually burn fat without a proper diet and exercise plan. For companies to create a product and claim that it burns fat is unethical, this is why we call our product Stimul-Fat. Our product will stimulate all the mechanisms available to burn fat when being under a proper nutrition plan. Also, our product will make dieting much easier by reducing cravings and keeping you in a better mood during a caloric deficit. We don't do this with caffeine which stimulates the central nervous system, we do it with natural herbs and amino acids that actually promote well-being.
How are we different from other pre-workouts? We don't use excessive caffeine to stimulate the central nervous system. Excessive caffeine leads to an increase in arterial vasoconstriction by blocking adenosine receptors which causes a blood flow reduction. By avoiding this you will be able to maintain a pump longer and keep lower cortisol levels during training.
We are one of the few companies in the market that stay away from artificial colorants, flavors and sweeteners since it has been proven that using them is harmful to your body and have long term side effects. These healthier companies fail in making an effective pre-training formula, making ours the best of both worlds. Our product costs more to make because of this, but we pride ourselves in offering a competitive price regardless of our cost.
How are we different? When creating a BCAA, most companies focus on maximizing recovery time with the added branched chain amino acid supplementation. We pride ourselves in formulating a BCAAs with the added EAAs and non-EAAs, making it a full spectrum with improved bio-availability. Hardly ever are other company amino acid doses high enough for the supplement to do much, if anything. Where most companies fail is not activating mTOR which does require more ingredients and certain ratios in order for this synergy to happen efficiently. However, when activating this enzyme, it integrates both intra and extra cellular signals which regulates cell proliferation and survival, cell metabolism and cell growth making the most anabolic environment possible in the human body. This is why we pride ourselves with the highest quality BCAA in the market.